E is growing up so fast. (Side note: my sister asked a few months ago if T and I really called each other by our first initials. Nope, just on the blog. I guess it’s internet security paranoia. You never know who’s watching!) Anyway, I had a very busy week and felt like I missed out on a lot of the learning and fun times that E experienced. Things like finding her feet, testing her high octave vocal chords, reaching and grabbing things… So I tried to spend this weekend hanging out with her as much as I could. Here are a few of her new talents and exciting realizations at 4.5 months:
1. I have feet! And I can reach them!!
2. Mom has a face. Actually I’m pretty sure it belongs to me.
3. I am a person! And I can fly?
4. Putting things in my own mouth means I don’t have to rely on mom and dad for all my entertainment. I can entertain them instead.
5. I’m cute. Pretty sure I get that from my mom.
6. I can walk! I asked Dad to photoshop himself out of this video, but he said it would be too much work. I won’t need help for long though.